The M12 FUEL Cordless Brushless 3/8 in. Stubby Impact Wrench is the industries most compact impact wrench on the market place. Measuring only 4.8 in. L, this tool fits in tighter spaces, making users more productive. Increased torque delivers an industry leading 250 ft./lbs. of breakaway torque, removing even the most stubborn bolts and fasteners. 4-Mode Drive Control, will allow unmatched control in various fastening applications. 1-3 RPM allows for precision control and Auto-Shut Off Mode in the 4th setting will prevent over fastening of bolts while doing reassembly work. The Milwaukee 8-Piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 3/8 in. Drive Metric Deep 6 Point Socket Set features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables users to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket.
- Friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes
- Brushless motor delivers 250 ft. – lbs. breakaway torque
- Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- Greatest access in tight spaces at 4.8 in. L
- 250 ft./lbs. breakaway torque
- 4-mode drive control
- Auto-shut off mode reduces over fastening and increases productivity
- Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, REDLINK intelligence and POWERSTATE brushless motor
- Includes M12 FUEL stubby 3/8 in. impact wrench 2554-20, M12 4.0AH battery 48-11-2440, M12 2.0AH battery 48-11-2420, M12 charger 48-59-2401, bag, 7 deep metric sockets and 1 socket adapter, the following sizes are included: 10 in., 13 in., 14 in., 15 in., 17 in., 19 in., 21 in., 3/8 in. socket adapter
- Red link plus intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Lifetime guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
There are no reviews yet.