The Milwaukee 2663-20 M18 Cordless lithium-ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench features a 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 450 ft. lbs. of torque with maximum run time. You’ll get consistent speed control with the variable speed trigger. A 1/2 in. anvil with friction ring allows quick and easy, 1-handed socket changes. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-Volt cordless wrench offers the ultimate in comfort during prolonged use. The M18 Jobsite Fan provides the most powerful airflow and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 ft. making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of jobsites. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery the Jobsite Fan delivers up to 17-hours of run-time on low for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This jobsite fan features a 120 adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control.
- Fan’s powerful 18V motor blows air up to 17 MPH and up to 284 CFM
- (2663-20) Peak torque of 450 ft. lbs.
- Part of the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Features 450 ft./lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- Delivers 2200 impacts per minute for powerful performance
- Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more run time than any brushed competitor
- Variable speed trigger provides up to 1900 RPM
- REDLINK intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Powerful airflow system: circulates air over 40 ft.
- Adjustable head: 120 adjustable head and 9 stopping positions, provide best control of airflow direction
- AC adaptor included for extended run-time
- Up to 284 CFMs and 18 MPH maximum air velocity
- Includes: 2663-20 M18 1/2 in. high-torque impact wrench with friction ring, 1 M18 jobsite fan, 1 AC adaptor