The M18 SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw delivers exceptional durability, speed and run time. The all-metal gearing and REDLINK Intelligence provide ultimate performance and protection against job site conditions. The M18 SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw provides up to 30% faster cutting and 50% more run time in key applications versus leading competitors. The slim front-end design provides improved ergonomics, offering maximum comfort and control. The Milwaukee M18 6½ in. Circular Saw is designed to provide users with powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. The cordless circular saw is a high-performance tool that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor lets users quickly and easily cut through tough material such as LVL headers.
- Includes: Reciprocating Saw & 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- All metal gearing and gear case provide maximum durability
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Counterbalance mechanism reduces vibration for more control and less fatigue
- All-metal gearing and gear case provide maximum durability
- Lever action Quik-Lok blade clamp allows fast and easy blade changes
- Redlink intelligence advanced overload protects the tool against abusive conditions and provides maximum life
- Stroke length: 1-1/8 in.
- Protected by a 5-year limited Milwaukee warranty
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Compatible with all M18 chargers
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Includes: 1 M18 SAWZALL and 1 M18 6-1/2 in. circular saw