The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3-in-1 Backpack Vacuum brings unmatched performance, portability and versatility to jobsite cleanup. The POWERSTATE brushless motor and cyclonic vacuum technology deliver up to 2X more suction than the competition. The portable backpack vacuum cleans up drywall dust, concrete dust, wood/metal shavings and other common jobsite debris quicker and more efficiently. An integrated quick release removable harness with an integrated canister hook to allow the user to wear, hang and carry the canister vacuum for ultimate cordless cleaning versatility on any jobsite. At only 76 dB(A), the cordless vacuum is up to 3X quieter than a traditional jobsite shop vac, allowing for quiet operation in occupied spaces. The included HEPA filter ensures optimal dust and microparticle collection. As a part of the M18 system of tools, it is powered by REDLITHIUM battery packs, which deliver up to 25-minutes of run time on a HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack in high mode and over 40-minutes plus of run time in low mode. For added convenience, the bagless backpack vacuum cleaner empties debris at the click of a button, reducing downtime when the canister is full and allowing you to get back to the task at hand. Whether it is used for spot, area or final cleanups, the M18 FUEL 3-in-1 Backpack Vacuum can go anywhere on any jobsite to complete countless cleanup tasks.
- Up to 2X more suction for faster cleanup
- Includes extra HEPA Filter
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- 55 CFM
- 76 in. water lift
- 159 air watts
- Removable harness with integrated canister hook
- Sound power level: 76 dB(A)
- Capacity: 1 Gal.
- OSHA objective data compliance for select silica dust producing applications
- Telescoping extension wand provides 25 in. to 40 in. of reach
- Clear view and easy to empty canister
- On-board accessory storage
- Included: 0885-20 M18 FUEL 3-in-1 backpack vacuum, (2) HEPA filter, flexible hose, telescoping extension wand, floor tool, crevice tool, dust extraction adapter
There are no reviews yet.