The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 18ga Brad Nailer delivers peak productivity at the jobsite, providing users with unmatched nailing performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. Leveraging a nitrogen air spring mechanism, the finish nailer enables users to consistently sink nails to the proper depth in hard and soft woods while leaving clean nail holes matching the head of the nail. The combination of Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence delivers users with unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time keeping them efficient throughout their day. Additionally, the cordless brad nailer operates using Milwaukee’s REDLITHIUM Batteries (not included) and sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, completely eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and maintenance associated with competitors’ nailers. The 18 gauge nailer is compact in size, and very lightweight, providing users with unmatched access into tight spaces and limiting their fatigue throughout their day. The M18 FUEL 18ga Brad nailer delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of cordless.
- Delivers consistent, clean nail holes in hard and soft woods
- Compact size, light weight with zero ramp-up time
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- No gas cartridge required
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- Tool free jam clearing latch
- Reversible belt hook included
- Three interchangeable tips included
- On / Off power button
There are no reviews yet.