- Features “Brown rice,” “White rice,” “Oats,” “Quinoa,” and “Grains” presets to cook every grain, plus a “Steam” program for veggies, fish, and beyond. Delay Start and Keep Warm functions let you prep according to your schedule.
- A 10-cup cooking pot accommodates up to 5 dry scoops of rice or grains at a time. The included steaming basket can be stacked on top of grains for simultaneous cooking or used on its own with the “Steam” program.
- What’s Included The NutriBullet EveryGrain Cooker comes with (1) 600W Cooker Base, (1) 10-cup non-stick Cooking Pot, (1) Steaming Basket (1) Rice Spoon (1) Measuring Scoop, and (1) User & Recipe Guide
- Built to last, the EveryGrain Cooker is made from durable plastic, with a non-stick coated, PFOA-Free Cooking pot. Accessories are all made from durable, dishwasher safe plastic. Assembled Dimensions: 11.4″L x 10.8″ W x 8.6″H
- Care and Cleaning. Clean all parts with warm, soapy water. All parts are dishwasher safe except the non-stick cooking pot. Wipe Cooker Base clean with a damp cloth.
- NOTE: Refer to User Manual before use.
- Product built to North American & Canadian Electrical Standards.
|Color||Dark Gray Body / Light Gray Skirt|
The NutriBullet® EveryGrain™ Cooker makes perfect grains, from rice to farrow to quinoa, every time. It also features a steam function for multitasking meal prep.
There are no reviews yet.