Parkworld brand #62176B 20 ft. 30 Amp Generator to Transfer Switch 50 Amp Inlet Box Power Adapter (30 Amp 4-Prong Locking L14-30P plug to 50 Amp CS6364 inlet). This adapter is perfect for emergency power with a transfer switch, it will let you connect your 50 Amp power inlet to a 30 Amp generator L14-30 outlet. It has a 4-Prong 30 Amp 125/250-Volt Locking L14-30P male plug and a 50 Amp 125/250-Volt Twist locking SS2-50R(also called CS6364) female connector. It uses UL STW 10AWG/3C stranded wire, 100% copper conductor for heavy-duty performance, the PVC jacket ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions.
- NEMA L14-30P to NEMA SS2-50R(CS6364)power adapter cord
- Generator 30 Amp to 50 Amp CS6364 transfer switch power inlet
- Plug: NEMA L14-30P, 30 Amp, 125-Volt/250 Volt, 4-prong locking male plug
- Receptacle: NEMA SS2-50R/CS6364, 50 Amp, 125-Volt/250-Volt, twist locking female connector
- Fully molded, all plug pins and terminals are made of nickel-plated brass to prevent oxidation and rusting
- Cable: UL STW 10 AWG/4C stranded wire
- Maximum operating power of 30 Amp, 125/250-Volt, 3,750/7,500-Watt