parkworld brand, # 60042 Marine Shore Power 50 Amp 125-Volt Y Adapter cord splits a SS1-50 outlet of dock side to allow 2 boat inlets of similar or different power configurations to be plugged in at the same time. It has a Marine Shore Power 50 AMP 125-Volt SS1-50 plug and two SS1-50R female receptacles, the plug and receptacles are fully molded and equipped with sealing collar for use in wet locations. The cable is 6-Gauge/3C, 100% copper conductor for heavy-duty performance, the STW jacket cable ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions.
- Marine shore power SS1-50P to (2) SS1-50R female receptacle Y adapter cord
- Plug: marine shore power 50 Amp 125-Volt SS1-50P locking dock side male plug
- Receptacle: 2 – marine shore power 50 Amp 125-Volt SS1-50R locking with sealing collar boat side/female connectors
- Cable: UL STW 6AWG/3C stranded wire, 100% copper conductor for heavy-duty performance, the STW jacket cable ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions, maximum operating power of 50 Amp, 125-Volt, 6,250-Watt
- Caution: please do not run more than 50 Amp at the same time