The parkworld brand Marine 50 Amp Y Adapter cord splits a SS2-50/CS6365 outlet of dock side to allow 2 boat inlets of similar or different power configurations to be plugged in at the same time. It has a Marine Shore Power 50 AMP 125/250-Volt SS2-50/CS6365 plug and two SS2-50R female receptacles, the plug and receptacles are fully molded and equipped with sealing collar for use in wet locations. The cable is 6-Gauge/4C, 100% copper conductor for heavy-duty performance, the STW jacket cable ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions.
- Marine shore power SS2-50P to two SS2-50R female receptacle Y adapter cord
- Plug: marine shore power 50 Amp 125/250-Volt SS2-50P/CS6365 locking dock side male plug
- Receptacle: 2 – marine shore power 50 Amp 125/250-Volt SS2-50R locking with sealing collar boat side/female connectors
- Cable: UL STW 6AWG/4C stranded wire, PVC jacket is for outdoor use, maximum rated for 50 Amp, 250-Volt, 12,500-Watt
- Length: 3 ft. color: white