parkworld brand, #68758, 35 ft. Dryer 30 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt 10-30 Y Adapter Cord NEMA 10-30P male plug to two 10-30R female receptacle, one 10-30R end in 3 ft. length and the other one 10-30R end in 35 ft. L. It has a Dryer 3-Prong NEMA 10-30P male plug and two NEMA 10-30R female receptacles. Made with UL/cUL Listed STW 10AWG/3C stranded wire, 100% copper conductor for heavy-duty performance, the PVC jacket ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions. This Y Splitter Cord splits a single 30 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt power service into two 30 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt 10-30 sockets. You can leave your dryer and EV car charger plugged in at the same time, it gives you greater convenience and reduces wear on the electrical outlet from repeated plugging in and unplugging. CAUTION: Please be careful to avoid charging your EV and using your dryer at the same time or it will trip your breaker, and please manually set your EV charging limit to 24 Amp.
- NEMA 10-30P to two 10-30R dryer Y adapter cord
- Plug: NEMA 10-30P, 3-prong 30 Amp, 125-Volt/250-Volt old dryer male plug
- Receptacle: NEMA 10-30R, old dryer 30 Amp, 125-Volt/250-Volt, female connector
- Fully molded, the plug pins and terminals are made with nickel-plated brass to prevent oxidation rust
- Cable: UL, C-UL Listed STW 10 AWG/3C wire
- Maximum operating power of 30 Amp, 250-Volt, 7,500-Watt
- Caution: please be careful to avoid charging your EV and using your dryer at the same time or it will trip your breaker
- Please be sure to follow the 80% rule and please manually set your EV charging limit to 24 Amp
There are no reviews yet.