Parkworld brand #885446C 36 ft. RV 30 Amp 125-Volt 3-Prong TT-30P to 4-Prong Locking L14-30R Transfer Switch Adapter Cord. This adapter is used to convert a 4 prong generator cord to a 3 prong RV generator output, it also allows you connect your generator have a TT-30 outlet to your home’s emergency power transfer switch L14-30 inlet when the power goes out. It has a 3-Prong RV 30 Amp 125-Volt RV/Generator/Travel Trailer TT-30P male plug and a 30 Amp 125/250-Volt 4-prong twist locking L14-30R female connector. Made with UL/cUL Listed STW 10AWG/3C stranded wire, 100% copper conductor for heavy-duty performance, the PVC jacket ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions.
- RV/generator transfer switch adapter, TT-30P to L14-30R (2 hots bridged)
- NEMA TT-30P to L14-30R adapter cord
- Plug: NEMA TT-30P, 3-prong 30 Amp, 125-Volt RV/travel trailer/generator male plug
- Receptacle: NEMA L14-30R, 30 Amp, 125-Volt/250-Volt 4-prong locking female connector
- Fully molded, all plug pins and terminals are made of nickel-plated brass to prevent oxidation and rusting
- Cable: UL, C-UL Listed STW 10AWG/3C wire
- Maximum operating power of 30 Amp, 125-Volt, 3,750-Watt