parkworld brand, #63326 36 ft. heavy-Duty RV/Marine/Generator 50 Amp NEMA 14-50P Straight Plug to 50 Amp SS2-50R Generator Extension Cord. It has a RV/Generator 50 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt 4-Prong NEMA 14-50P Straight male plug and a 50 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt 4-Prong Twist Lock SS2-50R female connector. This Generator power cord allows you safely connect the 50 Amp power service from RV parks and campgrounds to a locking style 50-Amp 125/250-Volt NEMA SS2-50P (CS6365)inlet. It also let you connect any generator having a 50 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt RV/Generator NEMA 14-50R outlet to a power inlet/transfer switch box featuring a twist locking style 50-Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt NEMA SS2-50 inlet, made with 100% copper, UL and cUL Listed STW 6/3 plus 8/1-Gauge wires for superior conductivity, the PVC jacket ensures that cable can be used in all weather conditions.
- NEMA 14-50P straight plug to SS2-50R generator cord
- NEMA 14-50P to SS2-50R 50 Amp RV/marine/generator power cord
- Plug: nema 14-50P, 50 Amp, 125-Volt/250-Volt RV/generator/marine 4-prong straight male plug
- Receptacle: name SS2-50R, 50 Amp, 125-Volt/250-Volt twist-locking female connector
- Fully molded, all the plug pins and terminals are made with nickel-plated brass to prevent oxidation rust
- Cable: UL, C-UL Listed 6 AWG/3C plus 8 AWG/1C wire
- Maximum operating power of 50 Amp, 250-Volt, 12,500-Watt
There are no reviews yet.