Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers and DIYers, the FR350B touts a variety of features, including a selectable trigger, allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, the tool is also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature, a low-nail lockout mechanism to alert the user to reload and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides utmost comfort and control when working. For a limited time get a bonus 0° Mini Impact Palm Nailer with purchase.
- Drives 21° plastic collated nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Included Palm Nailer suitable for use with hand driven nails
- Ideal for framing, decking and fencing applications
- Lightweight at just 7.3 lbs.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 21° plastic round head nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. (0.113 in. to 0.148 in. Dia)
- Operating pressure of 70 PSI – 120 PSI
- Kit includes the nailer, 1/4 in. male plug (installed), hex wrench and instruction manual
- PN350 – weighs only 1 lb., half the size and weight of competitive models, for a comfortable fit in tool belts
- PN350 – magnetic nose with recessed nail slot holds nails stable for accurate fastener placement
- PN350 – great for nailing in tight places where you can’t swing a hammer
- PN350 – front exhaust redirects cold air away from user’s hands
- PN350 – features a swivel male connector that limits the twisting of your air hose, offering greater ease of use
There are no reviews yet.