The RCA Scheduling Switch is ZigBee powered to communicate wirelessly to groups of lights. The integrated scheduling function, with a real-time clock and back up battery help save energy. Offered as a battery-powered or AC powered for minimal labor costs and easy configuration. Dimmer switch provides continuous dimming and adjusts in over 100 step variables. Communication range is 98.4 ft. for use with RCA Sensor Connect.
- Easy replacement to new or existing switch locations-fits into standard wallbox (deep wallbox preferred) and decorative style faceplate
- ZigBee wireless communication
- 2-wire non-neutral applicable for retrofit applications
- Energy saving with set-scheduling
- Real time clock and back-up battery embedded for durability (rechargeable by line voltage)
- Intuitive operation and function
- Dimmer switch provides continuous dimming by holding down the button up/down