Keep the mess contained with the RIDGID (size A) wet/dry vacuum dust bag. With this 24-pack, you can always be prepared for large project cleanups so that easy disposal is right at your fingertips. The shop vac filter bag fits most 12 – 16 Gal. RIDGID wet/dry vacs and helps clean up small, dry debris such as drywall dust. The addition of the dust bag allows for a no-mess drum while cleaning. Simply remove the bag from the vacuum and toss for a quick cleanup – no drum lifting needed. These high-efficiency filter bags can help vacuum performance and provide a cleaner operation because it minimizes debris clogs in the filter to increase the filter life. When you pair dust bags with a RIDGID filter (sold separately), you can help optimize your vacuum performance for an efficient project cleanup experience. Also, a range of value pack sizes (6-count, 12-count and 36-count) are available to accommodate a variety of project needs. Installation and removal is simple – align collar of dust bag with inlet, press collar against the shop vacuum drum and remove by popping the collar out from the inlet.
- Fits most RIDGID wet/dry shop vacs 12 to 16 gallons
- Contains dry messes for easy cleanup and disposal
- 24-pack shop vac dust bags make it easy to keep drum clean
- Includes 24 RIDGID High-Efficiency Size A Dust Collection Bags for RIDGID wet/dry shop vacuums to help handle large messes easily and dispose of it quickly – dry pickup only
- Fits RIDGID 12 to 16 gallon wet/dry vacs – not compatible with RIDGID vac models WD1280, WD1636 and WD1637
- Large multipack ensures you have a replacement dust bag on hand whenever the job calls for it – perfect for long, heavy-duty projects that require bigger pickups
- Designed for quick cleanup and disposal of fine particles and debris and keeps the inside drum of the vac clean by containing messes in the bag
- Shop vac dust bags will help minimize debris clogs in the filter, helping to extend the life of it between replacements
- Quick installation and removal: Align cardboard collar with inlet and press against vac drum to install, and when ready to discard mess, remove cardboard collar away from inlet and throw away sediment
- Pair your dust bag with a shop vac filter to help optimize vacuum performance – RIDGID offers a wide range of replacement dry filtration options (sold separately) as well as a wet pickup option (sold separately)
- For wet messes, RIDGID recommends using the wet or dry dust collection bags (VF3702; sold separately) that captures wet and dry messes simultaneously
- Also available in a 2-count, 6-count, 12-count, and 36-count for larger projects
- For non-toxic, non-flammable materials
There are no reviews yet.