RIDGID introduces the 21° 3-1/2 in. Round-Head Framing Nailer and 3-1/2 in. Full-Size Palm Nailer. Featuring Magnesium Metal Housing, this nailer is the fastest in its class at 8 nails per second compared to competitors 3 nails per second. Pair this with the Full Size Palm Nailer for the ultimate job site combo. The RIDGID 3-1/2 in. Full-Size Palm Nailer is compatible with 4d – 16d common bulk nails 1-1/2 in. – 3-1/2 in. long. It has a magnetic guide for precise fastener placement and a tool-free micro adjustable depth-of-drive to give you accurate depth while protecting your work surface. It is ideal where space prevents hammer swings or the use of bulkier tools and for positive placement applications. It operates at 50 psi -120 psi air pressure and has enough power to drive a 3-1/2 in. nail into solid wood. This tool is compact and features an optimal weight, 2.9 lbs. aluminum body with a zinc top cap for smooth drives. The adjustable hand strap and new and innovative Hex Grip texture will give you a comfortable and secure grip in every application. All of these features in both nailers are backed by RIDGID’s industry leading Lifetime Service Agreement. That means Free Parts, Free Service, For Life. This set includes the 21° 3-1/2 in. Round-Head Framing Nailer, the 3-1/2 in. Full-Size Palm Nailer, swivel quick connects, oil, wrenches, and operator’s manuals.
- Full size and compact nailers to help finish any job
- Includes: Framing nailer, palm nailer, swivel connect, no-mar pad
- Free parts and service for life with registration
- Framing nailer – magnesium metal housing-provides light weight and durable construction
- Framing nailer – tool-free selectable trigger-conveniently and quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes
- Framing nailer – rear-loading magazine with by-pass pusher- for quick 2-step reloading
- Framing nailer – powerful motor- able to drive 3-1/2 in. by 0.148 in. framing nails (16d common) into the hardest engineered lumbers
- Palm nailer – full-size palm nailer-drives nail up to 2X faster and with less vibration than mini palm nailers
- Palm nailer – aluminum main housing with zinc top cap-provides durability and optimal weight for reducing fatigue while driving nails without vibration
- Palm nailer – self-cleaning inlet filter-keeps debris out and extends tool life
- Palm nailer – left or right hand adjustable hand strap-reduces user fatigue and can be adjusted for left or right hand operation
- Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service agreement with registration
- Includes: (1) R350RHF 21° 3-1/2 in. framing nailer, (1) R350PNF 3-1/2 in. full-size palm nailer, swivel quick connects (installed), oil, wrenches, no-mar pads, and operator’s manuals
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
There are no reviews yet.