Why choose between wet pickup or dry pickup when you can capture both. RIDGID premium wet/dry vac collection bags not only capture dry debris and fine particles but can also contain liquids. This Premium Size A Wet or Dry Dust Bag fits select 12 Gal. to 16 Gal. wet/dry shop vacuums and offers 24 dust bags so you can have a bag on hand whenever the job calls for it. Disposing of contents is contained and mess removal is a breeze. Simply remove the bag from the drum and dispose of the wet mess. When vacuuming wet messes, we recommend same day disposal to maintain the integrity of the bag. Liquids will pass through the bag over time. Installation and removal is easy – align the collar of dust bag with inlet, press collar against the shop vacuum drum and remove by popping the collar out from the inlet. Also, a range of value pack sizes (6-count, 12-count and 36-count) are available to accommodate a variety of project needs. Plus, when you pair dust bags with a RIDGID filter (sold separately), you can help optimize your vacuum performance for an efficient project cleanup experience.
- Fits certain RIDGID vacs 12 to 16 gallon
- Captures wet and dry messes simultaneously
- Clean and controlled disposals
- Bag adds extra layers of protection to your wet/dry vac and filter, capturing fine dust and general debris
- Retains durability when wet liquid may pass through the bag over a period of time
- Recommended wet capacity is 3 Gal. of liquid
- Do not overfill the bag each gallon of water weighs over 8 lbs.
- Helps to extend the life of the installed filter
- Includes 24 wet/dry dust bags
- Fits certain RIDGID 12 Gal. to 16 Gal. wet/dry vacs
- For non-toxic, non-flammable and non-carcinogenic materials
- Not compatible with RIDGID vacuum models WD1280, WD1636 and WD1637