This benchtop Oscillating Sander is ideal for smoothing edges after cutting with a bandsaw or scroll saw. The W1831 features 58 oscillations per minute-which ensures even sanding. The six sanding sleeve diameters let you sand a full range of inside curves down to 1/2 in. diameter. Handy built-in storage and a precision-ground cast-iron table make this a great high-quality unit for all levels of experience.
- 1/2 HP sander easily smoothens edges cut by bandsaw or scroll saw
- Features lock-out power switch to prevent accidental activation
- Offers a maximum spindle speed of up to 2,000 RPM at 58 OPM
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120-Volt, 3.5 Amp
- Spindle speed: 2000 RPM
- Oscillations per minute: 58
- Stroke length: 5/8 in.
- Sanding drum length: 4-1/2 in.
- Table size: 15 in. L x 11-1/2 in. W