The Superior Pump 1/2 HP submersible sump pump will move up to 55 Gal. of water per minute. This pump is made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic and includes an adjustable vertical float switch with piggy back plug to automatically turn the pump on/off. The 92572 offers a powerful, yet energy efficient (4.9 Amp) thermally protected motor for longer life and durability. The pump features a stainless steel impeller, 1-1/2 in. FIP discharge and 10 ft., replaceable, water proof power cord. This sump pump has side inlets for increased water flow, will handle 3/8 in. solids and is equipped with a suction screen on the bottom. UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
- 1/2 HP thermoplastic pump with 3300 GPH flow rate
- Will pump up tp 25 ft. of vertical height
- Handles solids up to 3/8″
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Vertical float switch
- 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge
- Handles up to 3/8 in. solids
- Stainless steel impeller
- 10 ft. power cord
- 1/2 HP 120-Volt AC (4.9 Amp)
- Built in thermal overload protection for safety
- Permanent split capacitor continuous duty motor
There are no reviews yet.