The VEVOR commercial Panini press with stainless steel outer casing and cast-aluminum grill is perfect for various food cooking, such as Panini sandwiches, steaks, meat, scrambled eggs, etc. The double grooved plates facilitate the even heating, without flipping food. It is perfect for both home and commercial use!
- Made of a stainless steel +cast iron grill plate
- Effective cooling holes to maintain reasonable temperature
- Perfect for cooking Panini sandwiches, hamburgers,vegetables
- Sandwich Panini Press Grill: Rated voltage: 110V 60HZ, Power: 1800W, Overall Dimension(WxDxH): 15.7 in. x 11.8 in. x 8.3 in. / 39.8×29.9x21cm, Cooking Plate Dimension: 9 in. x 9 in./ 22. 8×22. 8cm, Net weight: 28lbs/13kg Cook with grill closed, or open to double the size and use as griddle, Cooks perfectly crisp bacon with no messy splatter
- Stainless Steel Construction+Cast Iron Grill Plate: The Sandiwch grill is made of a premium grade stainless steel +cast iron grill plate, which is moisture-proof and rust-proof, wear-resistance and high-temperature resistance, long-lasting durability
- Adjustable Thermostatic: Thermostatic control allows you to adjust the temperature of the grill to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.The temperature’s range from 122°F – 572°F (50°C – 300°C).The upper and lower plates of the commercial panini press maker are heated at the same time with high thermal efficiency and low energy consumption
- Intimated Design: The grease tray in front of the cooking grid allows for collecting of oil and residue, which is easy taken off for cleaning.heat-resistant handles and non-slip feet provide you safety when you use it.special vent design to ensure that the panini barbecue machine can work in a good condition
- Wide Application: Can be used at home or in commercial places, such as restaurants, stores, roadside stands and snack bars; Perfect for processing pancakes, crispy bacon, grilled cheese,full breakfast, scrambled eggs, Panini sandwiches, hamburgers, chicken, vegetables, steak
- Rated Power: 1800 Watt
- Temperature: 50-300℃ (122-572℉)
- Material: Cast-aluminum
- Teflon-coating+stainless steel
- Efficient Heating Area: 9 in. x 9 in. (23x23cm)
- Product Dimensions: 12 in. x 20.1 in. x 12 in.
- Net Weight:13.54kg (30 lbs.)
- Machine operation and maintenance:
- 1-Close the upper and lower templates to warm up the machine!
- Choose the right temperature for your food and wait for the orange light to go out(Means griddle has reached the temperature you set), then you can start making your food.
- 2-Turn the fried panini or beef or bacon. When you are making delicious, this will ensure that the heating is more even, full of color and fragrance!
- Please idle the machine for 5-10 minutes. It is normal that smoke will be generated during this period, which is caused by the evaporation of water on the surface of the machine.
|Appliance Type||Countertop Grill||Color/Finish||Silver|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel||Cooking Area (sq. in.)||84.6|
|Features||LCD Display||Grill Type||Sandwich Maker|
|Housing Material||Stainless steel||Includes||No Additional Items|
|Number of Sandwiches||4||Number of Temperature/Cooking Controls||5|
|Pan Shape||Rectangle||Product Weight (lb.)||30 lb|
|Returnable||90-Day||Small Appliances Color Family||Silver|
|Small Electric Product Type||Sandwich Maker||Wattage (watts)||1800 W|