Remember when you had to sand those pieces by hand? Take on arcs, curves, contours, faces and more with the WEN Oscillating Spindle Sander. This versatile machine includes five different sized sanding spindles (1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch), each one oscillating up to 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke. The powerful 3.5 amp motor rotates the various spindles 2000 times per minute. Onboard storage helps to organize all of the throat plates, rubber sanding drums and table inserts included with this sander while the 1-1/2 inch dust port allows woodworkers to connect a dust collection system to minimize clean up. Adjust the spacious 14.5 by 14.5-inch table anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to help take on angled edges and surfaces. This sander also comes with five 80 grit sanding sleeves. And because its a WEN Product, your tool comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. It’s time to shake things up with the WEN Oscillating Spindle Sander. Remember when you could easily sand any curve or edge your heart desired? Remember WEN.
- Features 5 sanding sleeve sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, and 2 inches
- 2000 RPM spindle oscillates 5/8 of an inch 58 times per minute
- Spacious 14-1/2 by 14-1/2-in. table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Features five sizes of sanding sleeves: 1/2 inch, 3/4 in. , 1 in. , 1-1/2 in. and 2 in.
- 2000 RPM motor oscillates spindle 58 times per minute with a 5/8-in. stroke
- Onboard storage maintains organization of all accessories and sandpapers
- Spacious 14-1/2 by 14-1/2-in. table bevels up to 45 degrees to accommodate angled workpieces
- Includes a beveling work table, a dust port, ten throat plates, five 80-grit sanding sleeves, and four rubber sanding drums
- Backed by a two-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.