Remember when power tools were actually powerful. The WEN 12 in. Variable Speed Drill Press powers through metal, wood, plastic and more, with the ability to drill up to a ½ in. hole through heavy-duty, 1 in. T cast iron. The mechanical variable speed allows you to dial in the exact RPM (from 530 to 3100) for your project with the simple turn of a lever while the digital LED readout displays the current speed. The powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and balanced performance. The ½ in. chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits, with on-board chuck key storage for easy organization. The 8 in. x 7.5 in. cast-iron worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations. The X-pattern laser shows your drill’s center points, saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. The 8 in. x 12.5 in. cast iron base features predrilled holes for easy mounting to the benchtop or work surface of your choice. And because it’s a WEN product, your drill press comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly customer support line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Remember when you could drill with laser precision. Remember WEN.
- Drill press features mechanical variable speed for 530 – 3100 RPM
- Includes digital speed readout and precision drill laser
- Drill press features a 5-amp motor and a 2 in. spindle travel
- Features a 5 Amp induction motor, a 10 in. swing and a 2 in. spindle travel
- Adjust the mechanical variable speed anywhere from 530 to 3100 RPM
- Digital speed readout displays current RPM of the machine for maximum precision
- Includes a laser, adjustable depth stop, beveling 8 in. x 7.5 in. work table, 1/2 in. capacity keyed chuck, a chuck key with onboard storage and a 2-year warranty
- Measures in at 13.2 in. x 19.3 in. x 33.9 in. in size with a weight of 57 lbs.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty