9.5 Amp motor slices through even the hardest of woods, rotating the blade up to 4500 times per minute. This versatile saw miters up to 45° in either direction and bevels up to 45° to the left. Cut boards up to 11.5 in. W and 2.5 in. thick or make compound cuts (45° bevel and 45° miter) in boards 8.125 in. W and 1.75 in. thick. The saw features 9 positive miter stops: 2 at 15°, 2 at 22.5°, 2 at 30°, 2 at 45° and 1 at 0. However, if a more unique angle is preferred, the miter lock still allows the saw to lock at any angle between those stops. This spacious saw also features a 2.375 in. crown molding nested capacity and a 2.25 in. base board vertical capacity. The compact design makes for great portability and storage between uses. Our compact design folds up to a mere 29 in. x 17.9 in. x 15 in., making for easy storage and transportation. The onboard LED cutline guide casts a shadow against the blade to illuminate your line of cut for maximum accuracy while the dust collection port allows for connection to either the included dust bag or your dust collection device of choice. This package also includes a 7.25 in. 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade (w/5/8 in. arbor), 2 table extensions, 1 clamp assembly and an onboard carrying handle. And, because it’s a WEN product, your miter saw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts and a friendly customer help line.
- Powerful 9.5 Amp motor crosscuts boards up to 11.5 in. W and 2.5 in. thick
- Unique dual-rail slide system allows for compact operation flush against the wall while minimizing the saw’s footprint
- Miter 45° in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45° to the left
- Onboard LED cutline guide illuminates your line of cut for maximum accuracy
- Includes 7.25 in. 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade (w/5/8 in. arbor), 2 table extensions, 1 clamp assembly, a dust port, an onboard carrying handle, a dust bag and a 2-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.