7-1/4 in. Circular Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 1800-Watt industrial motor with a powerful gearing system for maximum power output. It is ideal for framers, carpenters, builders and general contractors seeking a highly efficient tool for a lot of different projects. Featuring a worm drive design, it offers increased accuracy and precision.
- Engineered for framing walls, roofs, siding and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber, including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood and more, it is ideal for framers, carpenters, builders and general contractors seeking a highly efficient tool for a lot of different projects
- 7-1/4 in. circular saw features highly durable industrial components and a powerful 1800-Watt industrial motor with a gearing system for maximum power output with seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use for optimum cutting performance
- Featuring a worm drive design, it offers increased accuracy and precision, the left side blade design provides unmatched clarity of cut line
- Build with industrial components allowed to engineer a saw with less weight (15lbs.) additional design details include greater clearance between the rear handle and the blade case to provide a better grip for larger hands or for users with gloves, as well as a wider space between the blade and housing for a clearer view of the blade and measurement scale
- Features an on-board multi-function wrench for blade and brush changes, lever adjustments and blade diamond knockout, our saw also comes with a built-in tool hook for convenient storage between cuts
- Material: ABS plastic
- Power: 1800-Watt
- Voltage: 120/60 Hz
- No load speed: 4,300 r/min
- Blade diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Adjustable angle: yes
- Blade included: no
- Overall dimension: 19-1/2 in. L x 7-1/2 in. W x 10 in. H