Best used for: Standard milling, dadoing, and boring. Cutting Diameter: 1/4 in. Cutting Height: 1 in. Shank Diameter: 1/4 in. Overall Length: 2-1/2 in. Flutes: 3 – Up-cut endmills direct woodchips up and away from the milling area leaving an unobstructed pat Up cut endmills are great for all standard milling and material removal. These bits pull the wood chips up and away from the tool path which helps prevent tool breakage and extends the life of the bit. If a particular finish is required for your project, use a down cut or compression cut end mill for the final pass.
- Standard CNC milling and routing where material removal and efficiency is required
- Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
- Use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
- Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision and accuracy
- 2 flute design for MDF, softwoods or hardwoods