- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE – Help your kids learn the essential first skills needed to riding a bike. Toddlers love the independence and sense of achievement they get from riding a balance bike. It also build their motor skills, coordination and increase their confidence.
- ICONIC DUAL REAR WHEEL – The Y Velo Junior allows kids to practice with a stable double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as they build confidence. We’ve completely refreshed our multi-award winning Y Velo Junior balance bikes with new features and vibrant colors, red and blue.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD – The seat height and handlebar height can be adjusted to ‘evolve’ with your child ensuring a best fit for children from 18 months – 4 years old, or up to 45 lbs. The adjustable seat allows for a ride height 11” – 14.17”. It’s the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence.
- GOODBYE TRAINING WHEELS – Balance bikes allow children as young as 18 months to be prepared for cycling before stepping up to a pedal bike by three or four years old – without ever using training wheels
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY – Larger wheels and higher ground clearance are designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces. Three-wheel design guarantees more stability for beginners who are not good at keeping balance
- Brake style: Caliper
|Bike Type||Balance Bike|
|Age Range (Description)||Toddler|
|Wheel Size||9 Inches|
|Special Feature||Training Wheel, No-pedal|
|Included Components||Balance bike|
|Size||Y Velo Junior 9″|
From the brand